3/07/2011

me made march week 1 and a winner!


So it looks like I made it through the first week of
me made march! It was a work week and my outfit choices were a little rushed at 6:30 AM but I am happy to be taking part and spending my days in me made items. I have definitely decided that I am going to take the weekends off though and maybe I cheated a little on day 4 (do earrings count? I did make them myself) but besides that I am feeling good about doing 24 more days with a little wardrobe planning and usage of restyled things. Now I just need to get my photos in better shape and I'll be set!

I also have a giveaway winner - #78, imasupergirl! Congrats and I'll be in touch soon. h&k, Mandi

3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on making it through the week! So impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go Mandi! that's pretty darn good making it through your first week. Earrings count in my book! I couldn't even begin to do that challenge. Or I could but I'd be mighty cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! your outfits looks great :)

    ReplyDelete