3/01/2011

project::folding chair restyle

I picked up this folding chair a few months ago from value village for $5 with the idea of recovering it for my sewing room and I finally got around to it this weekend! It was actually a bit more of a challenge than I thought it was going to be but here is how it turned out...


I covered it with some thrifted floral fabric that cost just 25 cents and voila! Even Jason said he liked it, a big upgrade I suppose from what he called the "nicotine chair".


Also, just have to mention that today is the first day of Me Made March and I am excited to have vowed to wear something me made every day this month. I will hopefully have my first outfit post up this week and can't wait to take part in all of the fun! h&k, Mandi

8 comments:

  1. Great job on the chair! Wow! One day I'll have to try re-upholstering something. You're braver than I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great fabric for 25 cents! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so crafty, I love it! Awesome chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks GREAT!!!! Amazing what fabric can do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome! I love the fabric, it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that fabric! and for 25 cents.. what a steal. The chair is so cute and homey now :)

    ReplyDelete