5/04/2011

thrifted things::catch up post

Just a few things that I have thrifted within the last while, I have decided to put a pause on my thrift spending these days and am only bringing home things that I really love or need. I tend to buy too many things for restyle projects and never get around to painting/fixing/altering them or putting them in the shop and my craft room is slowly becoming overwhelmed! So I have put myself on a thrift diet!

:denim jumper
have not worn yet, still debating how to style


:cross stitches and crewel work
I have a gallery inspired display idea for these


:navy swimsuit
love love love the top of this


:little deer
amongst my slowly growing tin collection

Have you had any great finds lately? h&k, Mandi

3 comments:

  1. oh, I love the deer so much! I love going thrifting too and seeing how you repurpose your finds is inspiring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job finding that swimsuit - it looks pretty flattering and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the navy swinsuit is so awesome. it looks very vintage!

    Thought you'd be interested in entering my Jennifer Elizabeth fringe shimmy necklace giveaway--it's worth more than $200 and is open to everyone!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/04/sadee-says-jennifer-elizabeth-giveaway.html

    by the way, following you now!

    ReplyDelete