9/16/2011

fill in the blank Friday (part 4)

Here is week 4, see here for all of the others!

1. You should always take time to
see the bright side of things!


2. Laughter and love make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3. I can hardly wait for fall weather and walks with the fam!

4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is utubing music videos and dancing with Clark - this is our latest one! So silly and fun!

6. If I could, I would spend more time on creative and crafty endeavors.

7. I rather like working three days a week and having four off!

1 comment:

  1. With you on #6!. I would definitely make creative stuff if I had more time!




    ________________________________
    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete