11/25/2011

fill in the blank Friday (part 7)

Happy Black Friday friends! Are you out and about finding deals today? I am certainly browsing online for a few gifts but still wanted to fill in these blanks! Check out the others here.

1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of a fun day but only something I would want to do on occasion. Shopping tuckers me out!

2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for a new camera! I have been dropping hints around the house to see if anyone picks up on it. Hint, hint ;)

3. The best thing I ate yesterday was a tuna melt made by Jason.

4. Something I've been learning lately is how to convince the boys to do things they don't want to with humour. I am now trying to make it funny instead of getting frustrated.

5. I cannot start my day without coffee. Period.

6. My nighttime attire consists of a random t-shirt and pj bottoms usually. And my slippers in the winter.

7. I am looking forward to Caden's birthday party, putting up our Christmas tree, going to the movies tonight and finishing my quilting classes!

I have also been doing a little blog updating...what do you think of the new look so far? x Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment