9/24/2011

handmade pretties for the boys

I have started doing a little early Christmas browsing for Clark and Caden and found so many cute plushies, stuffies and knitted toys for kids on Etsy (of course!). I just love all of the screen printed ones like the yellow fox via Gingiber but when Clark saw the robot a little further down he was all about it!


here




here


Link here

Have you plunged into the world of Christmas shopping yet or mentally started making up lists of ideas and favourites like me? h&k, Mandi

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me in this lovely collection!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to knit one of those monsters for ages. I think I might make one this Christmas for my new nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it is all fantastic. I guess that I had better get busy doing not just looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Mandy! I'm honored to have been included in this great list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't just mentally making lists, I've got them everywhere. In planners, in my phone, and in my head too! I like writing it down more so I don't forget things haha. Those are all so cute, I'm just coming on the etsy bandwagon now. It's all so adorable!

    http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good already starting on x-mas presents! They are so cute and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete