9/28/2011

well hello there, fall...

We have been having a bit of a heat wave the last week or so (like really humid and yucky) and I am wishing that we could be welcoming in the fall sooner rather than later! I have flipped all of our closets over to fall/winter and just picked up some new knee socks that I am getting antsy to wear with a dress, boots and tights! I also have a little bit of fall and Halloween crafting on the go and lots of spooky pinning happening to get me in the mood, as they say...have you started any Halloween projects lately? h&k, Mandi

2 comments:

  1. Our fall weather FINALLY arrived this week and I'm so happy! I hope your cooler weather arrives soon! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have gotten our cool weather now stephanie! i just pulled all of our boots, hats, scarves out for the season :)

    ReplyDelete