11/11/2011

fill in the blank Friday (part 6)

Happy Friday to you and here we go with week 6! I fully meant to have this up this morning but you can still visit all of the other partakers here!

1. My favorite new blog of the moment is cotton and curls, her restyles are so good!
2. Something I am thankful for is my husband and his support of things i hope to do in the future and my two wild, wild boys.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was probably one of the funny things Clark does, like singing silly radio jingles in the car or the random funny questions he is now asking.
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a wrap wrist watch, i have been seeing them online and love them!
5. I am excited about our Christmas card making get together tomorrow, yippee for handmade holiday goodies!
6. If I were a color I would be mustard yellow, warm but feisty.

7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is with some bundled up outdoor adventures and a hot adult beverage!

h&k, Mandi

PS : And I just have to mention that blogger is totally driving me crazy right now - is anyone else having font changing issues?? I have not been able to adjust my type or colour at all for about week, if anyone has any tips please let me know! Thank you blog friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas card making, sounds like fun! I love homemade gifts :)

    That's a great way to describe mustard yellow haha. Hope you have a great weekend! Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

    ReplyDelete