12/15/2011

a small birthday celebration!

Last weekend we had a little party for Caden's second birthday and here are some photos from his big day! We just had family and a few friends over in the afternoon but their were lots of mini-cupcakes and Reese's Pieces to go around and plenty of presents to be opened!

And now that his birthday has came and gone I have finally really been able to focus on Christmas. I feel like I have been thinking about what I would like to gift to people and what I need to get for months and was finally able to get a chunk of shopping done this week. The biggest part was a trip to Ikea, I am planning on setting up an arts and crafts area for the kids (so excited about that!) but I still have so much left to do! Just 10 more days!! x Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment