3/02/2012

fill in the blank Friday (part 9)

Well here we go with week 9, you can visit all the others who are playing along here!

1. The highlight of my week was having the day off yesterday with the boys and Jason. We got a lot of things accomplished and relaxed a little too.

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be relaxed and easy with random hints of colour and thrifted finds.

3. My first vehicle was a suzuki sidekick. I learned to drive standard and left the top off in the rain too many times in that thing!

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is coffee in the am. Absolutely.

5. My favorite way to waste time is pinterest!!

6. Right now I could really go for a yummy lunch, like something cheesy and melty.

7. This weekend I will be working a short shift saturday morning, hopefully doing some sewing and taking the boys to my parents for an overdue visit!

Happy Friday, friends! x Mandi

1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest! Although sometimes it's too distracting haha!

    ReplyDelete