4/24/2012

makeovers and fun new things!




photos:cuddles,make mine melon polish, swim time, chocolatey chickpea cookies, we always heart smoothies, omg it snowed yesterday!!


We have had an impromptu blog makeover here (by that I mean I redid my header and sidebar photo and of course couldn't stop there!) and I am so far liking the new look!  I am a total novice when it comes to blog design but wanted a simple, pretty feel and I hope that you like it too!  Just a few things to note: you can now visit my instagram stream with followgram, see my sewing profile at burda or follow along with bloglovin' and you know you can still see all of my pins too through the new sidebar.  Next up is possibly a button to grab for anyone who may like it and a blog roll section for daily reads. It is so nice to have a change and be able to freshen things up every now and then!

I just have to mention too how much I am enjoying instagram for android now that I have my cell phone back!  It is just too much fun!  Are you on instagram? Leave me a comment here if you are, I would love to find some nice new people to follow! x Mandi 

No comments:

Post a Comment