7/27/2011

project::diy A-frame tent

I finally got around to finishing up this cute tent for the boys that I had originally seen over at cakies, and I think Clark really likes it! (haha can you tell?) It is great in the backyard for some shade and coaxing the kids into a little sit down play time. I also really like the chevrony patterned fabric (see close up in this post) that I grabbed from the local fabricland, I had looked for something similar online but then found this for cheap and even have some to spare!




I think I also need to start brainstorming some ideas for a boys cape pattern...Clark has been wearing his pillowcase like this for days and saying "to the rescue!". Cute kid, that one. h&k, Mandi

7 comments:

  1. I have a cape pattern if you need it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have something in mind, but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And looks like great fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours turned out great! Happy summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a gem.


    I was just dropping by all of my old followers to let everyone know the blog has changed url- if you'd like to resubscribe head over to http://ohsweetdarlin.blogspot.com

    It'd be fun to hear from you and see your comments on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just adorable. makes me want to build a tent...for me. and, what great boy's rooms ideas below! love those images.

    ReplyDelete