8/19/2011

fill in the blank Friday (part 2)

It has been a few weeks since I have done one of these posts, but I sure think they are fun and love browsing through all of the others found here! Happy Friday!Link1. My idea of pure perfection would be not working a day job, just lots of family adventures and craft time.

2. Sunshine makes the world go 'round.

3. If it weren't for houses and jobs I'd be a beach bum somewhere with Jason and the boys.

4. Bloggers are creative and inspiring people.

5. If I had million dollars I'd buy you whatever the heck you want cause I could afford it!

6. I'm glad it's Friday because I only work tonight and then we are headed to see friends for the weekend, I am excited to meet their kiddos and have a pool party!

7. Something I'm excited about is hopefully having a little house somewhere in the country by this fall, once our house finally sells of course!

h&k, Mandi

1 comment:

  1. Family adventures and craft days sound like perfection in life:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete