10/31/2011

my mantle and a happy halloween to you.


It's officially here, so Happy Halloween!! I just wanted to share my very last minute mantle, I pulled it together a few days ago with things that I had mostly around the house. There are thrifted milk glass vases, pillar candles from Ikea, smaller candle votives and the bat clings are from the clearance section at Zellers...yay, $1.50 decorating win for me!

Clark, Caden and I spent the evening in our basement last night, cuddled in afghans, little plastic pumpkin candles glowing, watching kids Halloween movies. We really liked Garfield's Halloween Adventure and are on our third viewing this morning! I also managed to finish up their costumes which were really easy but I just couldn't seem to get around to this year. They are white and are in hiding until tonight, my boys are messy boys and I am sure they would not stay clean for long. I"ll be back with trick or treating pictures later this week!! h&k, Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment