1/07/2012

fill in the blank Friday (part 8)

Here we go with week 8, a day late, on a Saturday. I am at work this morning and had time to finally post! Head on over here check out all of the others.
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is work on crafty projects, shop, sleep. Usually in that order.
2. When I have free time I tend to hang around the house, drink coffee, read blogs and not get as much done as I planned!
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would probably not know what to do with myself! But there would surely be a good thrift and a long bath in there somewhere.

4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others) usually with others, unless I have something I really need to get done solo.
5. Most of my free time is when Jason is home and hanging with the boys. 6. The best thing about free time is it is my time, just for me. There is not tons of it to spare around our house so it is so good when you actually get it!
7. The next time I have free time I should probably be focusing on some of these goals!
x Mandi

2 comments:

  1. Your idea of free time sounds just like mine! Just throw in lots of food, and I'm good to go:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. bon bon, i should have mentioned food!! lol and wine!

    ReplyDelete